Fonts.com


Save With Double Coupons
and Store Clubs

When grocery shopping at a store which doubles coupons, you can also join the Store Club and get a store card if they have one. This card gives you extra discounts on all types of products and, when possible, you may have a coupon for a Club sale item. This increases your discount. Check for baby product discounts, too. For example,at Von's, for every $100 I spend on baby products they send me a $5 certificate to be used on any future purchases. These types of stores always have something special going on. I can now put top line meat on the table and majority of it that I purchase is on sale. I have 3 children - the oldest will be 3 in October - so I have to be frugal.



Saving With Coupons















Source:
About.com

No comments:

Post a Comment