Don't Be Scammed!



As I was browsing the internet, I found out that a lot of people are still being scammed by Charm-Mail. I stumbled upon a forum where a group of fellow PTC patron are discussing about who among them have been paid already by Charm-Mail and they all found out that the said program paid nobody. One of them said that she emailed them asking when she can get her pay-out and got no response but when she (posted as an advertiser) sent them an email inquiring about an advertising cost, they responded immediately. The said forum brought back the memory of my past experience with the said program.

I signed-up and used Charm-Mail for about a year and a half. When I reached their allowed pay out amount (the all member payout is $200,000.00), I requested for a pay-out but they didn't pay me. I emailed them asking why I wasn't paid where in my account status says that I was already credited.

I already suspected that Charm-Mail is a scam when a month passed without recieving a reply from them. They didn't even bother to send an email telling me that they received my inquiry and that they will attend to it.

Until now, I can still log-in to my account nothing has changed at the account statistic but I don't use them anymore.

To those who want to join paid-to programs, make sure that you checked/researched well if the they are trusted and reliable when it comes to paying their members. If you're not sure, you may still join them but once you reached the minimum pay-out, ask immediately for a pay-out so you would know if they are worth your time and effort.

If you have the same experience, you can post a message below and include the program name and site that conned you. On my next blog, I will make a list of non-paying sites/programs and all them that scammed you will be included on the blacklist.





No comments:

Post a Comment