Most Common Paid to Click Questions

What are these sites?
They are sites that will pay you to view advertisements.

To know more about these sites, check here.


Can I join them even if I live outside the United States?

Most programs invites international members.


How many daily ads will I get?

It changes daily from program to program. It also depends on your location and how many people are advertising at that particular time. Fill in as many of the interests on your profile as possible to receive more amount of ads.


How much can I earn from them?
The amount they pay varies between 0.001 and 20 cents per ad.


How can I get paid?
They usually send checks and pays through PayPal.


What is PayPal?
For more info and membership, click here.


Apply now for your Personal or Business Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment