Be the first to hear about new and innovative sites on the net.

Visit sites that sell products of interest to you.

Tell our advertisers what you like and don't like about their sites.

...and get paid for it!



Join HTMail's opt-in list



Hello Everyone!

I have joined HTMail's opt-in email list. I have been receiving email ads for products and services that I am likely to be interested in, I had a the chance to comment on the advertised web sites that I visit, *and* I got PAID for reading the ads and visiting the web sites!

I thought this might interest you. If so, please visit http://tinyurl.com/cpzc8j to find out more or simply click the banner below.

Join HTMail's opt-in list



Payment

You are paid US $0.10 (UK £0.05) if you click a link in one of our email ads to go to the advertisers web site and return our feedback form or US $0.01 (UK £0.01) if you do not visit and just return our code number from the advertisers email - but you also get US $0.05 (UK £0.03) for each feedback form returned by someone you referred AND an additional US $0.02 (UK £0.01) for each feedback form returned by THEIR referrals.


No comments:

Post a Comment